Monday, March 03, 2008

ZZZzzzzz........


Believe it or not, this whole helmet ordeal is going really well. Everyone kept telling me Cody wouldn't mind it, but I didn't believe it. It's true though. He doesn't complain at all! The first night he had to sleep with it I was so nervous. I put him to bed prepared to be up all night. I fed him and laid him in bed as usual and then stood outside his door waiting for the screaming. It didn't happen though. He zonked right out, and didn't wake up until 7:00 the next morning just like usual! Unfortunately, I still didn't get any sleep because I was feeling bad the whole night. I just don't see how that could be even a little bit comfortable. I can't get over it. He is fine, and I am feeling bad. I can't wait for these 3 months to be over! It had better work, or I will be so sad I put my baby through this for nothing! Anyway, this is a picture I took his first night in it. I kept sneaking in to make sure he was okay. He sleeps face down which makes me nervous. I guess the little edge of the helmet gives him breathing room.

5 comments:

M I N D Y said...

What helmet?? It sure doesn't look like it's bothering him!! I love that you chose camo!

Thompson Family said...

I'm so glad that he's not bothered by it! I think he looks so cute:)

Kristine said...

That is crazy he's so used to it that quickly! These 3 months will be over before you know it!

Brady and Britton said...

I was thinking about him the other day and wondering how he was doing, so I'm glad to hear that he's not minding sleeping with it! Great news!!

Emily said...

Yay!

I love taking pictures of Abby sleeping. She likes to stick her bum in the air