My Dad called on Saturday and asked if Ty would like to come help him clean out the shed. Ty was so excited! All winter he has been asking Grandpa what is in the shed, and now he was going to find out. He couldn't wait to get up there. He was there for about two hours. Grandpa says Ty is such a good helper. They got the shed all cleaned out and even raked some leaves. Ty told me all about it when he got home. A few minutes later I came back out to the living room to find this.......... 

Wow Dad, you really worked the little guy over. He was so tired the living room table seemed like a good place to fall asleep. He was out cold too. Notice Cody in the backgound screaming and Ty doesn't even budge. I love that his little feet are hanging off the edge too. It was too funny! Thanks for the fun day Dad, Ty loved it!
Sunday, March 30, 2008
All Tuckered Out
Posted by becca at 8:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
That is too cute!~ I always wonder if Koen will every do that. He has a hard time sitting still if he isnt ALL by himself!
I have been laughing about it all day.
Way to go, Rawl! I'd call that "slave labor"!
How funny! Whenever I see Ty, he has SO much energy...and to picture him just passing out on the table is too funny!
That is so funny! I love when they get so tuckered out that they fall asleep in odd places. Cute Ty!
That's cute that he actually helped your Dad, and that your Dad let him. So when are you going to email me?!
He must have been working REALLY hard! I love when I'm that tired and just crashing in my bed, It's the best!
Post a Comment