I had someone tell me today that Ty looks like Ethan Hawke. Ummm....he's 2. But I thought I would look him up and see who he is anyway. I was laughing at the similarity of these two pictures. I don't know if they look alike, but the pictures are similar. So I thought I would post it and see what you all think.

Thursday, March 06, 2008
Ethan Hawke?
Posted by becca at 9:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
I would say that Ty looks WAY more like you than Ethan Hawke!! And the sweetie I have in mind for Cody is Andy & Amanda's Lizzie! She is a DOLL!
Which one is Ty?
Ty is way cuter and much more innocent looking....
Ha ha! Well I'll tell ya what if Ty grows up at looks like Ethan Hawke you will have A LOT of girls calling your house! Ty is so handsome!
Okay Mike, I have been laughing about your comment all day! Seriously, all day!
I am laughing at mikes comment too and I can't stop. I think the pictures are similar too but ty is way cuter. Look out ladies!
Nah! Ty is cuter! And Lizzie is adorable. I'm all for the match, Marilyn.
i'm a big ethan hawke fan...but i have to agree with everyone else, ty is much cuter. how did you find such a great photo of ethan hawke to compare it to? they have such similiar poses and expressions. nice work. (is that picture of ty the one you had done with cody? i'd love to see more pics if you have them...what a great phototgrapher)
I agree with everyone else. Ty is a lot cuter. I bet you wonder who this commenter is since it only gives you my nickname. It is your friend Karen.
Post a Comment