Monday, March 03, 2008

We {heart} Spring!

50 degrees warm? We think so! This last week we got a little bit of spring fever. We had two days at 52 degrees and one at 58! I know it doesn't sound that warm, but coming out of winter that feels warm to us! We took advantage of it, hitting the park all three days! The boys loved it. We forgot to bring the camera, and bread for the ducks the first two days, but the third day was the charm! That was our 58 degree day and it was so fun! We played at the park for about an hour and a half! Cody likes the swing, and Ty loves showing off for him. He goes down a slide and then runs as fast has his legs will carry him, detouring way out to the side to miss the other swingers, and then jumps to a stop right in front of us with a big smile on his face. I told him not to run to close to the swings so he doesn't get hit, and he goes a little overboard running about 10 yards out of the way to miss them. It makes me laugh every time. Cody laughs at him too. Then he starts the whole process again. Awww, we love the park! We can't wait for the warm weather to come again! Hopefully it isn't too far away!






Ty is getting too big! There isn't anything on this playground he can't climb on now. Scary!

9 comments:

Alesha said...

Man I hear you. Yesterday was 65 here and I was LOVIN it! Too bad we are back down to the 30's. Hopefully SPring will be here for good soon!

M I N D Y said...

You are such a cute mom taking them out to the park 3 days in one week!! So I'm glad that you got to read about what a strange child I was!!

Anonymous said...

When shall we start planning Ty and Abby's wedding? She's walking now, you know. And I have someone in mind for Cody, too. "Matchmaker, Matchmaker, make me a match.." They are just the cutest boys! (Well, almost.)

Becky said...

I am putting you on my blogspot, so I don't have to keep going through Emily and then to you. (Yes I'm stocking you too) I love all the pictures. Your boys are beautiful! Thanks for that nice comment you made.

Brady and Britton said...

I can't wait for the warm weather!! I can't wait to go to the park and just hang out, I LOVE it! Your boys look so cute!

stacie said...

man, what cute kids. I'm glad cody doesn't mind the helmet. i just wanted to let you know that i finally attempted a blog. it isn't good. it's rather pathetic. but, feel free to check it out: mattstacieandjack.blogspot.com. i'm going to add your blog to our list...if that's ok. if you'd rather not be associated with our lame blog, i will take it off :)

stacie said...

man, what cute kids. I'm glad cody doesn't mind the helmet. i just wanted to let you know that i finally attempted a blog. it isn't good. it's rather pathetic. but, feel free to check it out: mattstacieandjack.blogspot.com. i'm going to add your blog to our list...if that's ok. if you'd rather not be associated with our lame blog, i will take it off :)

stacie said...

great. i just posted the same comment twice. i'm the worst blogger ever.

Emily said...

I can't wait to be able to take Abby to the park without worrying about her toppling over every second!