Here are a few of Cody's new tricks. Don't mind his messy face in the first one. I kept trying to get him to do this while I was filming and he wouldn't perform. He would do it great until the camera came out and then he would just cry at me. Silly boy. So I finally caught him, messy face and all. Ty is right in the middle of everything. He is such a helper! All of the videos I have taken lately Ty is talking non stop in the background. He makes me laugh. The little chatter box!
After watching that is it any wonder why I end up soaking wet after tub time. Cody goes CRAZY in the tub.
9 comments:
So so cute! He doesn't even mind getting his face wet. Your boys are so dang cute- I'll have to see you guys when I come in April!
They are so cute!! Cody didn't even mind when his face got soaked!
He is so cute! I forsure think his age is my favorite. I love when they are big enough to start showing personality but not mobile yet! So fun!
I cant believe how big your kids are getting! They're so big!!! It seems like you just had them!
It is so cute to see how much Ty loves his little brother. Jacob is mad at me now for not teaching Lily how to clap her hands. He thinks it is so cute. We will have to work on that. Lily hates water on her face. She won't splash or do ANYTHING in the tub. She is such a serious little thing. I also noticed how nice code man's head is looking and I thought it was way cute when Ty said your welcome. I sure wish he was comming out with you guys. I miss that little guy.
For a minute I thought Cody might slip in the tub and it gave me a tiny heart attack everytime he tried to stand in the tub! Your kids are super cute, and you should call next time you go to Ogden. Anyway, I just finished a photo class at the Eccles Art Center in Ogden, you can check out their schedule on their website. Also, there's the Salt Lake Art Center and they offer 16-week photo classes. Good luck!
Cute, cute boys! Come down (up?) anytime - I may not have much to show you about blogging, but we can chat anyhoo!
Cute video clips! I love how Cody splashes water all over his face and then looks so surprised about it. And Ty is so sweet - he really tries to be a good big brother to Cody.
Cody is so big standing up in the tub! Wow. And he looks cute while he's looking at his hands when Ty is hopping in his chair.
Post a Comment