Thanks for all the advice on the book issue. After my first scare I left the book alone for a couple days. Then I decided I was a baby and I finished it. Stacie really motivated me. I mean, how can I not finish a book that is one of hers and Matts favorite books. So, here is the verdict. It is still really scary and really really sad. The ending was not what I was hoping for, but it wasn't dissapointing either. So, while it isn't my favorite book because I like fluffy, happy stuff, it was still a pretty good book. I'm glad I decided to be brave.
Saturday, November 01, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
YEA!!! so glad you finished it, even if it wasn't one of your favorites. I hope I didn't get your hopes up too much...saying it was one of our favorites and all. I don't know what that says about me and matt...liking the dark and depressed...anyway, they made a movie that is coming out next year. it will likely be more terrifying. I won't encourage you to see it :)
Post a Comment