Monday, October 20, 2008

Cookies

For playgroup last week Ty and I decided we wanted to make Halloween sugar cookies. I was talking to him about it the night before and he was so excited he couldn't go to sleep. The thought of cookies, frosting and candies all in one sentence was just too much for him to handle. The kids had a fun time decorating them. Although they never really finished decorating. I gave them each two cookies to do what they wanted with. As soon as they got a little frosting and candy on them, they would lick them off and start over again. Sorry to the parents for sending your children home on a mega sugar high! It was fun though.



Here are a few of our finished product. I thought they turned out pretty cute. Ty wants to know when we can do it again.

6 comments:

Sasha said...

I love them Becca! We make cookies every Halloween! FUN!

Alesha said...

That is a really fun plat group! Cute kids!

Thompson Family said...

Summer loved making cookies and eating the toppings! I liked eating them, too! They were good!

Emily N said...

That looks very fun! I would LOVE to find a playgroup to join. how do I do that/

Familia said...

Aww they did a really good job decorating those cookies! They look great!!

brady and britton said...

Cute sugar cookies! Mmmmm, I LOVE frosted sugar cookies!