Last Sunday we woke up to a couple inches of snow on the ground. Ty was SO excited!
It is crazy we can go from wearing shorts to snow in a couple days. I don't feel like we have had a long enough fall. I'm not ready for the snow, so I am happy that this weekend will be back in the 70's. I hope this slow progression to cold keeps up. I can handle it this way. I love the snow, but I'm not ready for it yet.
After church, Ty insisted we build a snowman. I was making dinner for my moms birthday that day, and didn't have much time, but we had to hurry and throw this together. Good thing we did because about an hour later the snow was gone. 
Friday, October 17, 2008
Snow or Sun
Posted by becca at 4:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I love the snowman, he's almost as cute as your kids. I also love that I'm in Georgia in 80 degree weather...sorry, but I just have to rub it in a bit.
I love T's face in the first pic. You can tell he is thrilled. The weather is starting to get pretty cold here. I am sad because I HATE snow.
I'm not ready for snow yet. I love it, but it needs to wait till it is it's turn! I want fall! But, your kids are cute, and they look pretty happy.
When we drove by your house that afternoon we saw your snowman, and Summer thought it was SO neat! She'll be pretty excited next time it snows! This warm weekend has been great, though!
My girls wanted to build a snowman SO bad when they saw yours! Ty was out the door in his snow gear before I even pulled in the circle after church!
Dinner could have waited. Glad you took advantage of the moment and shared your boys enthusiasm.
Post a Comment