I have been waiting for this for awhile. I was so excited to have two boys so they could be little buddies. It started out a little rough. Ty wasn't sure he liked this new baby coming in and stealing some of his attention. He really didn't like sharing. He wasn't sure how to be soft and nice to Cody. Luckily, that has changed. Now these two are inseparable. I love it! Cody follows Ty everwhere he goes. Ty loves having a partner in crime. If Ty laughs, Cody will laugh. Sometimes they get into little laughing fits and no one knows what they are laughing about. I caught them teasing the neighbor dog the other day, and I thought it was hilarious. They both thought they were so tough until the dog got too close.
Monday, October 06, 2008
Best Friends
Posted by becca at 9:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
13 comments:
Oh boy, you're in for it now!
Just don't let them have access to the car keys, like you and Marc at the same ages. You're lucky to be alive! And to think, he blamed YOU. "But mom, Becca was driving!"
I agree it's a good moment when the kids become friends.
They are so cute!
That is so cute that they are little buddies now! I bet it makes it a lot easier that they entertain each other. That was a cute video too.
How sweet! I hope that Summer and Mandy become good friends like that, too:)
Why can't 2nd children just come out at 1? That is what I want, I am ready for a playmate not a baby.
That is why I want another girl. I guess they can still be buds if number two is a boy but when they get older their interests go in different directions. Oh well I would love to have a little boy. Especially after watching your boys.
I agree that it is so fun when the siblings are BFs. It is so great.
It is fun when they become friends. They are so cute. By the way you have my blog address wrong, at least one number wrong. It is http://carebear368.blogspot.com You have a 5 instead of an 8. Karen
that's so fun. I hope my little girls become just as good of friends!
Thanks for sharing the video! Your boys are adorable!oxox
How much fun that they always have a partner in crime! I always loved that about having sisters my age because I knew I always had 2 friends, no matter what. Their laughs are so cute!
Post a Comment