This is my broken camera. It will cost $171.00 to repair. Almost as much as I paid for it. SO.....
This is the camera I want. I've been wanting to try my hand at photography, so this camera is a little bit fancier, but not too fancy. Perfect. Now I am just hoping for an early birthday present. HINT, HINT Ryan.
That camera looks to fancy for me to figure out. Does this mean you didn't get pics of your kids in Halloween costumes. I have been wanting to see them soooooooooo bad.
Ryan and I were married in September of 2003. In four and a half short years we have doubled the size of our family to include two of the sweetest boys, Ty and Cody. This blog is to share what is happening around our house.
Quote of the Week
Ty and I were playing hide and seek together and it was his turn to count. After he finished counting I heard him look around for a minute and then he said to Ryan,
"Dad, where did Mom go, she was right here a minute ago."
This morning when Ty woke up he came in our room and climbed on our bed. He was giving morning hugs and kisses and Ryan said: "Ty, you are getting too big. You are supposed to be my little guy, and look how big you are getting."
Ty replied: "I can still be your big guy when I'm big."
Tonight while driving in the car Ty said: "Mom, look at the moon. It is a half moon. It is beautiful isn't it." Thanks Ty, for making me take a moment and look at the moon. It really is beautiful.
Me: "Ty, please don't pick your nose, it is gross. You need to use a tissue."
Ty: "Well, I just pretend my finger is a tissue."
Warning sign #1: The house is very quiet Warning sign #2: Ty and Cody are missing Warning sign #3: The bathroom door is closed. I sent Ryan to find out what the boys were up to. This is what I overheard.
Ryan: "What are you guys doing!"
Ty: "We are making poo cakes!"
I won't tell you anymore except to say it was bath time.
Tonight Ty was struggling to get his shirt off so he could get in the tub. With his shirt over his head he yells,
"Help me, help me, ayudame!"
Obviously he has been watching too much Go Diego Go.
Ty found a potato bug on the ground and yelled for me to come and see it. He picked it up, and like potato bugs do, it rolled into a ball.
Ty said, "Look mom, it turned into a ball, let's play catch."
Ryan's dream is for Ty to sit on the couch and watch basketball with him. Unfortunately, Ty's dream is for daddy to sit on the couch and watch Blues Clues with him. The other night however, Ty desperate for a stall tactic to keep from going to bed says,
"Hey Daddy, how about we watch some basketball."
Me: "Ty, do you want to go on a hike tomorrow?"
Ty: "Yeah, but maybe I'll fall down."
Me: "No, you won't fall down."
Ty: "It's okay, you can just bring band-aids."
Ty has become a big fan of the character Swiper on Dora the Explorer. Swiper steals things from Dora and hides them. Ty steals things from Cody and his friends and hides them. As a consequence he has been ban from watching Dora, and he has to go to time out if he is swiper. Tonight in his bedtime prayer he said....
"Dear Heavenly Father, please help me to not be swiper. In the name of Jesus Christ, amen."
I was examining the rash on Ty's arms and I said..."Ty look at all these bumps on your arm."
Ty replied, "Those aren't bumps, actually its skin."
Ty is wiping his nose with a really long piece of toilet paper. He walks up to me and says.....
4 comments:
That camera looks to fancy for me to figure out. Does this mean you didn't get pics of your kids in Halloween costumes. I have been wanting to see them soooooooooo bad.
PS I get to see you in 24 days. Woohoo!
Ooh, I love that camera. Photography is intriguing to me too. Let me know how you like it!
I need one too, Ryan! lol
xoxoxo
Well, I'm not sure Tyler will ever talk to you again if you go for a Canon, but I guess it looks okay. :)
Post a Comment