Friday, November 14, 2008

Movie Night

Ty hasn't been a big fan of movies thus far in his life. He is all about a good tv show though, which to him right now is Wow Wow Wubbzy, or Max and Ruby. Unfortunately, those shows are not very entertaining for us adults. It's hard to turn down my little 3 year old when he asks in his sweet little voice, "Mommy, do you want to watch a show with me?" Ryan and I have tried to get him to choose a Disney movie or something a little less torturous to watch, but without success.

Last weekend, however, we got him all excited about going to the movie store and picking out a movie to watch as a family. Somehow we got him to settle on Charlotte's Web, the old cartoon version. We came home, popped some popcorn and watched the show. Ty was actually really into it. I forgot what a sad movie it is. Ty was always concerned about why the pig was crying, which was a lot. He watched the whole thing with us, while Cody preferred to tackle everybody on the couch. I thought it was pretty cute, my three boys sitting on the couch watching Charlotte's Web together, so I snapped some pictures.





So that was our first family movie night. It was pretty fun! We'll have to make it a new tradition.

3 comments:

Kat said...

I think Lily and I have too many movie nights. I could probably quote many pixar movies all the way through. Jacob thinks I am pathetic and is embarrassed when I tell people that because it's true. Looks like you guys had fun.
ps. I get to see you guys in 10 days. Yippy!

Alesha said...

1st off that is really cute, family movie night. 2nd you have VERY handsome little boys!

Carol said...

You're getting to be a pretty darned good photographer. Either that or you just have very good subjects to shoot.