Tuesday, November 18, 2008

More Playin', More Pictures

Um, I am going a little picture crazy around here. I can't help it. I finally got my book in the mail so I can start learning how to use my camera. I am pretty excited. I took the boys to the park yesterday afternoon and I thought the lighting was really cool for pictures. (yeah, I don't know what good lighting is, but I wanted to try it out) So we went back to the park today to take a few pictures. It was harder then I thought, but it was fun. Ty's new favorite thing is to climb the tree at the park, and Cody likes to play on the old, rickety plastic animals. The main attractions at this park are the 5 slides, but my boys don't really care for slides at the moment. I don't get it. Here they are playing:








10 comments:

Carol said...

I'm impressed!

Emily N said...

I LOVE that picture of Ty through the tree- so beautiful. You seem to be picking up on the photography thing really well. Good job!

Sasha said...

WOW! Love it! Your boys are so cute.
What kind of camera did you get?

Thompson Family said...

Those pictures look great! I might have to have you take some cute pictures of my girls:)

Becky said...

The pictures are great, but look at what you have to photograph! Cute boys.

Anonymous said...

Those are some beautiful pictures!

Kat said...

Your boys are looking more and more like each other. It is crazy. I also love the one of Tyser in the tree.

PS. Thanks to you I get to see you in 5 days.

Ashley said...

Wow, that is really impressive!

Emily N said...

I know I already said something, but Cody's coat is about the cutest coat I've ever seen. I LOVE it!

Anonymous said...

When are you going to start your photography business?