Tuesday, June 24, 2008

What I Love About Cody

I didn't get a chance to write my favorite things about Cody at 1 year old on his birthday post, so this is a post dedicated to my little Co-co-wee-uh!


I LOVE....

how cool he thinks he is when he sits on the fireplace, which he does all day long!

that he is a daddy's boy.

the noises he makes when he wakes up in the morning. It sounds like he is rolling his tongue.

that he sleeps in until 8:00 am!

that he has to play with his or my eyelashes when sucking on his binky or bottle.
that he gives butterfly kisses.

that when I give him butterfly kisses, he just sits so still with his cheek on my eye.

the new bum scoot he has learned. He looks like a gorilla.

how excited he gets to eat. For the first five minutes of a meal, I can't get it in fast enough.

to see him take his first steps. He gets so excited he makes himself fall down.

how scared he is of big animals. He holds on to me so tight.

reading books with him. He just sits there and smiles.

how he scoots as fast as he can to Ty's room when he hears his voice in the morning.

how he snuggles at night when I put him to bed.

the look he gives me when I try to take his picture, or when he is in a bad mood.

6 comments:

Alesha said...

Cute post...I love that you call him "co" too. He sure is a cute kid. Ok so my friend I was telling you about her little boy is getting a helmet...how long did Cody end up having it? Does he still wear it at night?

stacie said...

what a nice little post...when i read the part about cody being a daddy's boy i felt guilty. jack has started to become a daddy's boy and i'll admit i'm a little jealous. i need to work on that...instead of trying to get jack to like me more :) also, i couldn't stop laughing when i read the swiper prayer. what a cute kid.

Kat said...

OK the eyelash thing is adorable. He is so big. Also Ty's hair is gorgeous. If I ever have a boy that is how I am going to do his hair. They are so cute together. Did I mention Ty has amazing hair?

ps. Co-co-wee-uh????

brady and britton said...

Cody is so cute and I love the butt scoot that he does. I was getting a kick out of it at Strawberry Pinnacles. He is adorable. I feel like I haven't seen you in a long time, I hope to see you soon!

M I N D Y said...

Okay so I have to tell you that I look at your blog all the time. Usually I blog surf when I'm at work and we're slow. I can comment on everyone else's blogs while I'm at work except yours. It always sends me to an error page. So I'm sorry that I haven't commented more. I rarely have time to check blogs at home so it has been a continuous no commenting cycle. Anyways.... I always love reading your blog! Your boys are so cute!! It was fun to read all the things that you love about Cody. I too did not know that you called him "Co." Fun to have two in the fam!

Becky said...

I loved reading about Cody...I hope you have recorded that somewhere else, so that you can look at it when he's 14 and driving you crazy! You're a cute mom. Come swimming!