Ty had an awesome birthday party. We had family over for cake and ice cream. He was so cute the whole night. He was so excited! Grandma and Grandpa Thompson called from Tonga right before the party to wish him a Happy Birthday. He felt pretty special!
I decorated the table with everything Blues Clues and his presents. Here he is getting his first look. Ty requested a Blues Clues cake which actually turned out to be pretty hard to find. I wasn't feeling ambitious enough to make one myself. Albertsons had two left, so that is what we went with. He loved it!
For Ty this cake thing was pretty awesome. Put candles, blues clues and cake together and there is nothing better in his eyes. He was concentrating pretty hard on blowing those candles out.
Our families are so supportive and everyone came to celebrate with Ty and everyone brought presents. Ty was so spoiled!
Gabby is one of Ty's best buddies. She is so good to him. She helped him with all his presents.
Here are some of the fam. Look how cute little Meg is holding Gage. She is getting so big and she is so cute with the younger cousins.
Dusty, Melissa and Summer-roo! (and almost Mandy, I can't wait!)
Sarah and Curtis
And the highlight of the night, although I think the whole night was a highlight, was Ty's walking train whistle. That is one thing he has been asking for for a long time. It is a game we play at his Gymboree class. He was SO excited when he opened it. He made all of us do walking train with him the rest of the night. We got a video of it and it is hilarious. You can hear Ty singing at the top of his lungs. He is such a sweet boy! I can't believe he is 3!
I had to throw one more picture in of Cody "helping" me with the dishes. He loves the dishwasher right now. He is more fond of taking things out then putting them in which makes it hard some times. Isn't he cute though?
4 comments:
Cute Ty! Looks like he had an awesome party! That picture of Cody is so cute...big ol cheese!
The walking train was awesome. He just looked like the happiest little boy in the world. It go me even more excited about coming to see you all soon. Yay.
ps that swiper prayer is so cute. I can't wait til I can hear Lily pray.
Those are some really fun pictures! It looks like a fun party. You guys singing doing the train is hilarious. I can totally hear Ty yelling, it's so cute. What a fun age! See you tomorrow!!
Awesome whistle! Ty goes pretty fast as a train!
Post a Comment