Sunday, June 08, 2008

Happy Birthday Cody!

We just got home from a fun family reunion with Ryans family, and tomorrow morning at 9 am I have to be to church for my brothers homecoming, but I couldn't go to bed without leaving this post for my sweet Cody. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! He is 1 year old!!!!! He is the sweetest little boy and I love him so much. He took his first steps up at our family reunion and he is going to be cruising around in no time! This year has flown by! I have a lot more to say about my little guy, but I will do that a little later. For now, here is my birthday boy......
Here he is 1 year ago, just a few minutes old.
And here he is today. Going for a hike with his Daddy and big brother. We love you Cody!

5 comments:

Alesha said...

Oh cute Cody! He is so big! I cant believe he started walking up at the reunion. I wish we could have been there to see him!

Kat said...

He is starting to look like Ty. It is crazy. Can't wait to see him.

Anonymous said...

I dunno - he looks a lot like Ryan to me. But either way, he is a cutie, all right! Happy B-day, big guy!

Matt Olsen Family said...

Happy Birthday Cody!!!

Sasha said...

Happy Birthday Cody! You are so adorable!