Thursday, June 12, 2008

Happy Father's Day!





Happy Father's Day to all the special father's in my life! I love you all!

7 comments:

Becky said...

Thank goodness for dads! Ty looks so grown up in that first picture. Your kids are beautiful!

Emily said...

Wow, Cody looks tall! I hope we can see you in July. And let's try and go somewhere fun, like a picnic or something. No chats in the driveway! Will you be around July 1 through the 7th?

brady and britton said...

Ryan is such a cute dad! Happy Father's Day Ry. It was so much fun hanging out with you at Strawberry Pinnacles. I hope your bruises from our mean game of volleyball are going away! See you guys soon!

Emily N said...

What cute daddies you have in your life! I also can't believe Cody is one- that's amazing! You are awesome.

Carol said...

Ryan, you're the best!

Becky said...

I would love to hike with you anytime! And there's this big pool with no one to swim in...come on over!

Alesha said...

I love your boys they are so cute. Ry included pushing the lawn mower with Cody on his back and Ty by his side...too cute!