Sunday, April 27, 2008

The Three Amigos

Ty, Summer, and Jake. You get these three together and you have nothing but giggling for hours. I love it! We have been doing a play group together each week for the last few months. We trade off houses, and these kids love it! Honestly, I think I get as excited as Ty. I think it is so fun to watch them play together. Last week was my turn, and since we were having our carpets cleaned we decided to play at Grandma and Grandpa Thompson's house. Even though Grandma and Grandpa are gone, the kids still remember all the things they liked to do at their house. Feeding the pig (piggie bank), and going "down" (downstairs). Of course it will be much more fun when Grandma and Grandpa are home to play with them again. We can't wait for that day! I snapped a few photos of these cute kids. I can't help it. They make me laugh.

And here is a little video of them. They are all in Kindermusik, so I tried to get them to sing their "hello" song for me, but it didn't work.

3 comments:

Alesha said...

So fun to have cousins so close in age. I love the pic of the 3 of their little heads! CUTE!

Emily N said...

That loooks very fun. I need to find Sally some friends like that. I LOVED seeing you when we were out there. I am continually stunned by your beauty

Thompson Family said...

What cute pictures and video clip! They really are so cute together. I love it when Jake starts tapping Summer and Ty on the head with the remote:)