I have to write about these last few days so that some day we can look back and laugh. Although I am getting a good chuckle out of it already. We have all been SO excited for this week. Tax season FINALLY ended! We had a lot of playing to do. Unfortunately, our kids got sick. Ty started it all on Sunday with a bad cough. The cough continued to get worse until the poor kid couldn't go 2 minutes without coughing. It was the worst coughing I have ever heard. I took him to the doctor and he said he was having asthma/allergy problems and to start him on a steroid. On Monday, Cody had a fever, and by Wednesday he was throwing up and not eating. The funny thing is was Wednesday was our first day to play, and that was the day our kids were the worst. It didn't stop there though. Cody continued to throw up, Ty continued to cough until today when they both switched diseases. Now Ty is throwing up and Cody is coughing! And just for kicks lets throw Ryan and I in there with the sickies. We have both come down with this awful bug now and we are just a whole house full of disease. (sorry mom and dad, we wouldn't have come to your house tonight if we'd known we were ALL sick) Okay and if that isn't bad enough, someone also hacked into my e-mail address, got my credit card number and ran up a $3,000 dollar bill! So just as a warning, change your passwords often, and don't click on anything you don't recognize! Fun celebration huh? There is one positive, and that is we are all home, together! Hopefully we will get over it quick so we can have fun on our vacation next week.
Addendum: Right after I finished writing this, Ty woke up with a really bad ear ache. It took about 30 minutes to calm him down. I feel so bad for him! Hopefully it won't bother him again until we can get some medicine. This is craziness!
Friday, April 18, 2008
The Celebration!
Posted by becca at 8:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
That is crazy! I am really sad for you guys! I hope you can get better and start enjoying your time together! How did they get your card number through your email? I totally just changed our email password, weve been meaning to forever!
Wow that sounds like fun. Seems like your taking it well. I would not be laughing yet at this pint.
Oh no! Get better and healthier so you can go play. And find that hacker and kick his slimy butt!
At least you're laughing--sort of! You've got your dad's genes for humor apparently. Good thing. I feel so bad for you--does that help?
What a bummer! We know exactly how that goes, since we have pretty much been sick nonstop since Christmas. Hope you guys are feeling better.
Wow...lots of crazy stuff. Get better fast!!!!
I knew that Ty and Cody were sick, but I didn't know that they switched illnesses AND that you and Ryan got sick. And about your credit card...I would be SO mad! I'm jealous that you are so easy-going about everything...I could use some lessons:) I hope everything takes a turn for the better soon! Let us know if you need anything:)
Somebody tried to use my credit card on a website that sells Christian apparel. Can you believe it? Luckily, the site manager smelled a rat and contacted me. Rotten people! Ty and Cody will get better, grow up, track that person down, and kick you-know-what!
Becca,
I am so sorry. I really hope that everyone starts feeling better soon. You guys deserve a break. I am glad tax season is over. Yeah!
Tricia
Post a Comment