Saturday, April 12, 2008

Are We There Yet?


3 days and counting.....could Tuesday come any SLOWER! Ryan is working so hard. He hasn't been home before midnight all week. We're almost there baby, hang in there! I can't wait! I love you.


These are the things Ty has planned for Ryan "When tax season is over.": Go on a "hard hike", go swimming, ride in daddy's car, give daddy a stamp on his hand, make baskets with daddy, make a tent, go to the applebees restaurant (?), go to Kamas and ride horses, and the list goes on. Hopefully Ty will give him a little time to rest!

8 comments:

Ashley said...

OH, I hate that. The kids miss them so much when they're away like that, but it's a good thing they're such good providers! Hope you get to have fun soon!

Emily said...

making baskets sounds like a blast! Hooray for April 15th!

Thompson Family said...

That is so sweet that Ty has come up with a list of things to do with his dad! And I'm so glad for both of you that it's almost over...yay!

Carol said...

I think you are an amazing wife and mom to focus on keeping your son thinking of things he can do with dad when tax season is over instead of all the things he can't do with him right now. Poor Ryan! This is hard on him too. Thanks Ryan for working so incredibly hard and providing so well for your family.

S said...

Happy "You have a husband again" day tomorrow!!!

M I N D Y said...

That is great news!! I love that he's already making all of his fun plans! I'm happy for Cody's head! YAY!! Bevin has a bit of a flat head but at this point the dr says that it should work itself out.

PS-Will you try to post a pic of Troy and Gretchen's little one? I really want to see what he looks like!

julib said...

Okay is it over? Is he home now? You made it through another year! Let's celebrate! What are you doing Friday?

Kristine said...

Congrats on making it through!! Ryan is one lucky guy to have such a patient wife. :)