and I think we are making a come back. It has been ugly, but we can see the light at the end of the tunnel. Ty's ear aches turned out to be pretty severe! He has infections in both ears, and has had to have 3 rocephin shots in the last 3 days. They were awful! He was such a brave boy, I am so proud of him! This is his fourth ear infection in the past two months and the antibiotics just aren't working. Hopefully we will get rid of it this time.
On a happier note, we were feeling good enough tonight to get out and mow the lawn. Ty was in heaven following his daddy around the whole time. It was so cute! Cody wanted to be right in the middle of everything too. He doesn't like to get left out. He was crawling around in the grass for a while trying to keep up, but it wasn't quite warm enough to stay out for long. After being stuck inside all week, mowing the lawn was a very exciting event for the whole family. Here are a few pictures of our family night.
Ty followed Ryan like this the whole time, and we have a pretty big yard. It was too cute!
This is a boy on a mission. He spotted Daddy and Ty and not even this hard cement is going to stop him.
This grass might though....he wasn't so sure about that weird feeling.
7 comments:
Ty is so cute following him around. Ko still isnt sure about the lawn mower yet! I love kids and the first grass experiences...so cute!
Wow, I am so sorry about all the sickness you guys have faced! Especially after looking forward to this nice break. I hope it all passes, and you can continue to have fun days in the yard like that one!
I am so glad that the sick bug is finally starting to leave your cute little family...and I mean CUTE! Are you guys going somewhere fun on your family vacation?!
good to hear that you are all slowly but surely feeling better. I swear when it rains it pours. as if tax season wasn't enough for you guys:) hey, thanks for the update on marc and tricia's new little girl. sorry i missed your call. when i get home from work i tend to tune out the world and crash...it seems like i never hear my phone ring. well, we are excited to see you all in a couple weeks. hope you all continue to get better.
Did you take video too of Ty following his dad around? I have a video of DJ "pushing out the car" as daddy was leaving for work, when he was about 2. It's precious. We loved seeing you last week!
I'm glad you're recuperating and having fun on the lawn!
Your family is so cute! I'm really glad that you will be seeing Ryan more now that taxes are coming to a close. I can't imagine Brady being gone that long, I would be sad and lonely! Can't wait to see you guys again soon!
Post a Comment