

Can you see him? Ha ha! Obviously we got the helmet. I chose the camo pattern because of Uncle Trevor. Any time Ty wears camo, Trevor says "Where's Ty, I can 't see him." I thought maybe we could pretend we don't see it. Although, I have to say it is kind of cute, in its own helmet kind of way. Today has gone pretty good. Granted we have only had it for a few hours, but he doesn't seem to mind it too much. We have to build up to wearing it all night, so I will let you know how that goes in a few days. Get used to seeing him like this, it is going to be a long 3 MONTHS!!!!!!!!!!!
P.S. My camera is working again! YAY!
Monday, February 25, 2008
Where's Cody?
Posted by becca at 3:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
I think he looks so cute! I mean...where's Cody?? I hope everything goes ok.
Football playa!
I like the camo. I think it was a good choice. Of course you have to buy a matching outfit now. He makes that helmet look cute.
At least he's still smiling and extra cute.
That's cool that he doesn't mind it yet. Hope that lasts! He's still super cute, maybe even cuter!!
What helmet? :)
Thanks for being so nice everyone! I am feeling sad because we have only had it for one day and already had hurtful comments and lots of stares. I never thought that would be the hardest part of this whole thing. Poor little Cody. The camo's not working!
He looks really cute! Sorry about the rudeness- people can be so lame. He does look cute, and his head gets extra protection at the same time!
Oh he looks so precious in the helmet! Hopefully he will get used to it quickly and sleep well. Keep us posted on how he is doing.
Both of your boys are so dang cute - people stare because they are jealous and ashamed that their kids aren't as cute! Be glad that I'm not with you when those morons are staring...why I oughta...
That helmet is AWESOME! He is so cute. I hope he does ok with it, and it doesnt bug him too bad! I love that Ty says that by the way...so cute!
What a stud! He's going to do great. I'm glad he's able to wear it now while it's cooler and not during the heat of the summer. It'll be over before you know it!
Post a Comment