Valentines Day comes during an awful time of year. Tax Season. Boo. We don't like tax season around here. We are lucky if we get to see Ryan at all. So we celebrate the best we can, but it doesn't include any of the fancy schmancy stuff. Ryan left for work at 5 that morning (AAAAHHH poor guy) so when Ty and Cody got up we opened their present without him. Ty was so excited. We had been talking about it for a few days. Ty would tell me he loves Mommy, Daddy and Cody the best.

Ty was very excited about the gummy fish in his bag, and the blue's clues paint book. Cody just liked the wrappers and balloon. A little later a beautiful bouqet of flowers arrived from my cute little hubby, he really outdid himself. (I have a picture but my camera won't work right now.)
After naps Ty, Cody and I drove up to Ogden to give Ryan a "heart attack". We decorated his car with paper hearts and candy. Unfortunately, he caught us in the act. It was still fun and Ty LOVES going to Daddy's work. That night we had spaghetti for dinner, because it was red and Ty likes it, and went to bed. Pretty exciting huh? It actually was a great day. It is fun to spend time showing one another how much we love each other. So to my sweet husband, I love you! You do so much for our family and we appreciate it more than I can say. Keep up the good work, only 2 and half months to go!
3 comments:
You are such a cute mom and wife. I wish I were as creative as you!
You are so cute! I need to be more fun with holidays! I guess I will next year when Kade is a bit older. It makes t so much more exciting for them huh? Good job!
Your family is so great and filled with love! I thought about giving Bill a heart attack this year, but you followed through. Bravo super wife!
Post a Comment