We just went swimming with Ryan's brother Dusty, his wife Melissa and their cute little girl, Summer and it was so much fun! Ty and Summer are so cute with each other. They both have perma-smiles on their face the whole time they are together. They are constantly laughing. Melissa and I have been getting the kids together a lot lately because they play so well together. We had Summer come over a few days ago and they were being so funny I had to get a video. I am so happy I got this on my computer before my camera quit working on me. I have a bunch of stuff I need to get on here, but I will have to figure out what is going on first.
They crack me up! So cute! This had been going on for a while before I got the camera too.
They crack me up! So cute! This had been going on for a while before I got the camera too.
4 comments:
I can't believe how cute my future son-in-law is! It was fun to see you for five minutes!
They are SO funny together!! Dusty and I loved watching the clip. I'm so glad that they have so much fun with each other!
P.S. Thanks for watching Summer:)
I have never noticed before but Ty has our goofy laugh Bec. I thought it was you laughing for a second then I realized it was him. They are cute together. Ty and Code are Lucky to have cousins so close.
That is adorable! I love the time Summer doesnt see Ty and he just sits there with a cute little smile on his face! AWE fun!
Post a Comment