Ty said his first prayer tonight! He loves to help us say prayers, but tonight he wanted to do it all by himself. I was so excited to see what he would come up with all by himself. This was what he said:
"Dear Heavenly Father, thank you for day, thank you for my family, thank you for gospel, Jesus Christ, Amen." I was so proud of him. He is getting so big!
5 comments:
That is so sweet! Way to go, Ty!
That is the cutest thing EVER! He is getting really big; it's crazy how time flies! I love what he said in his prayer, so basic, but such good things to be thankful for!
Is that really his hair? It is so cute! I love it! I cant wait till ko can say his own prayer! cute cute!
I can't wait for that day! He is so cute! I love the longer hair on him too!
I've been trying to say a prayer out loud at meals if it's just Abby and me so she can hear them. Hopefully her first prayer will be like Ty's.
Post a Comment