Tuesday, January 29, 2008

He's a Climber........


....and I am not talking about Ty! Yep, my little Cody, my little baby, is getting too big! Today while drying my hair I felt a big THUD! I knew what it was immediately. I have been thinking the last few days I needed to lower Cody's crib down, but I hadn't seen him standing up in it yet so I thought we were still okay. Now don't I feel like a horrible mother. What was the thud you ask? My baby falling out of his crib! I ran in his room to find him lying on the floor crying. It is such a long way to fall I thought for sure he must be hurt. I picked him up and he immediately stopped crying and gave me a big smile. He is a resilient litte guy. Ty has been working on toughening him up, so I guess that helped. :)! Needless to say, his crib is moved down now, and he won't be falling out again anytime soon.

3 comments:

Kat said...

It is strange to think that Cody can do that because the last time I saw him he could barely even sit up. It was always my biggest fear that Lily would fall out of her crib. I am glad he is ok.

Emily said...

sometimes you only find out new things your kids can do when you hear a thump!

Alesha said...

Awe, how sad. I feel like that is once again my worry! "can Ko climb out" How annoying! But that little cute smile is to die for! He must be just fine eh?