Here are my long awaited pictures! I found this photographer, Skye Johansen, through a link on my friend Whitney's blog. I fell in love with her work and decided I had to have her take my boys pictures. She is really popular and we had to wait 6 months to get in, which worked out perfect because that made it so Cody was 7 months old, which is one of her favorite ages to photograph. I am amazed at her work! How cute are ALL of these pictures. She is self taught too! These are just the ones she posted on her blog. I can't wait to get the rest of them!


Thursday, January 31, 2008
Picture Overload
Posted by becca at 7:26 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















12 comments:
OH MY GOSH BECCA! These are so adorable! I serioulsy LOVE all of them. Isn't she so amazing...I serioulsy can't wait to have kids just so I can get their pictures taken by her! WOW, how are you ever going to choose!
Those are the cutest pictures!! I love them! xoxoxoxox
AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! I LOVE THEM!!!Frame them all Bec. FRAME THEM ALL! I would never be able to choose.
Those are adorable!! They turned out SO good! Well worth the $$ in my opinion. Maybe we'll have to take our newborn (better schedule the appointment soon, though:)) I love them!
That's the cutest cowboy I've ever seen!
Those are just the most adorable pictures ever!!! Seriously sooo cute!!!!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE these! I want to take Ko there! These are great!
i LOVE them all! Cute boys!
They turned out adorable Becca! I can't believe you booked with her-- I have her photography blog bookmarked and visit her site all the time! Let me know how much the session cost you--- I'd love to do that with my kids when we're in Utah.
becca,
darling photos of your babies! how are you going to decide which is the best???
i found you through Whitney's site and was really surprised to see a link to Babata's site. She is my sister in law's closest friend. Yet again I am astounded at how small the world is.
I hope you and your family are well.
Jennifer (from Ecuador)
Oh, Skye does such great work! I'll bet you're going to have a VERY hard time choosing!
I linked to you on my blog as well! I've been meaning to do that and then couldn't remember your site address. ;)
Okay these pictures are so amazing! I love every single one of them. And I love your new background too! You and Melissa are making me want to change mine. I love everything about it!!
Post a Comment