Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Snow Day

Grandma and Grandpa Thompson gave Ty the cutest snowman building set for Christmas! Who knows when they had time to go get Christmas presents before they left. I don't know how they did it all, they amaze me! Ty and I decided to give it a try. It snowed about a foot here last week, and I thought that would be perfect for building a big snowman. WRONG! Who knew it could be so hard to build a snowman. We tried 3 different days, but the snow just wouldn't pack. We finally were able to make one, but we had to use a shovel. Ty loved dressing the snowman and putting the face and buttons on. Although he got really frustrated when the buttons kept falling out. That was a pretty big deal to him. Here are a few pictures of our fun in the snow.

Here we are getting ready. Doesn't he look happy? He wouldn't smile for me.

Our finished snowman! He loved it!

Of course I had to teach him how to make snow angels! His is so cute!

Before we went inside he had to have an icicle! I showed him icicles the other day and now he spots them everywhere. He thinks they are pretty neat.

2 comments:

Kat said...

So Cute. You are a good mom.

Emily said...

I love the picture of your two snow angels next to each other!