Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Perfect Day in Kamas

Last week we had some good weather, so we decided to take a trip up to Kamas to see the horses. We don't get up there nearly enough anymore, and each time we do get to go I am reminded how much I love it! It was such a beautiful day. Ty was so excited to go for a ride. He loves the horses. Anytime Ryan asks him what he wants to do, he says, "um....go ride the horses." Of course that makes Ryan a very proud Papa. So besides it being a little chilly, we had a good time, and I took way too many pictures.

Ty learning how to reign a horse. He is getting pretty good.


Ty going fast!

I LOVE this picture! This is Ty's first time riding Cinco all by himself. Well, as close to all by himself as I will allow.

Ty had fun playing with this cat too. It was a really friendly cat, and he put up with all of Ty's teasing.

This was another one of my favorite photos of the day. The cat came out of nowhere and jumped on the pole. It startled Ty.

And this is what Cody did the whole time. Hung out in the Baby Bjorn. He was such a good boy despite the chilly wind. I can't wait until we can get up there again. Although it might be awhile now that the snow has finally arrived!

7 comments:

Alesha said...

Ok that picture of Ty on the horse and Ryan right by him, that is PRECIOUS! Cute!

Thompson Family said...

Those are some really cute pictures! I wish the weather was still nice :(

Kat said...

Those pictures are so sweet. It makes me miss those days when I went riding with you once a week. Give Cinco the old pat on the neck for me next time you go.

Sasha said...

So fun Becca! Your kids are so cute! I want to see them soon!

Familia said...

That looks like so much fun! Your boys are so cute! They look like they're having fun with those horses!! Oh and love the hair!!

Emily said...

I'm afraid of horses, but I'm glad that Ty isn't. Cody looks so warm and snuggly! I can't wait to see you in a couple weeks!

Brady and Britton said...

I'm still waiting for a new post. Ummm, it's been almost a month and I'm getting a little impatient! LOL. Oh well, I'll give you grief at Christmas breakfast at Jill and Joe's...see you then!!