Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Brotherly Love

One of the things that brings me great joy in motherhood is watching my boys interact and play with each other. Even though Cody is only 5 months old, I can see the beginning of a great relationship. Ty adores Cody, and I think Cody feels the same way about Ty. Of course they have their moments when they bug each other, but for the most part they have become good buds. First thing Ty does when he wakes up in the morning is runs to our bed to snuggle with Cody. He has all sorts of nick names for him, (which he either picked up from his Dad and I, or made up himself) and they include Mandoozer, Dewey Doo, Code Man, and his favorite Coco. When Ty comes in the room, Cody gets a big smile on his face and starts wiggling around like crazy. I have been trying to capture pictures of their playing together, but as soon as Cody sees the camera, he can't take his eyes off of it. These are a few that I have been able to get.





And then Cody spotted me. He is fascinated by the camera.

I had to add this one too because it was such a cute smile from Cody.
Cody gets lots of kisses from Ty. It is so cute! I know they aren't always going to get along. They will get mad and have their fights from time to time. But the times when they do get along and play together like this make it all worth it!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so cute Becca! It melts my heart!

S said...

How fun, I can't wait to have more kids!! It sounds like they'll be good buds. No, Reagan is not smiling yet for real. That picture on my blog was probably a result from a really good toot. She's starting to really think about smiling though, I can feel it!!

Carol said...

What cute boys! Remember these moments when they're squabbling, or Ty is pinching Cody. These pictures say how they really feel. They are adorable.

Rebecca said...

Hey Becca! Of course I remember you! You were always the other Becca that I went to school with:)Anyhow, thanks for the comment...it is fun to find lost connections. I had no clue that you married a Thompson. What a great family! Your boys are adorable and it looks like you are doing well. I just may drop in every once in awhile. Take care!

-Rebecca Mauss

Familia said...

Awwww that is soo adorable!! How sweet! Your boys are so cute! I know Lyv would love to have a little sister or brother. She just goes crazy over her little cousin! I wish I could adopt!