Sunday, November 11, 2007

The Monkey Song......and a bonus feature


Ty is a little singing machine these days. He sings all day long and all night long too. When we put him to bed, we hear him singing until he falls asleep. It is pretty cute. This is my favorite song that he sings. Somehow I ended up downloading two videos at the same time, I don't know how I did it. The second one is pretty cute too. It is Ty and his cousin Summer playing together. Ty kept telling Summer to watch him, and she was laughing her head off. It was so cute. The video stops pretty abuptly because Ty about knocks himself out in the end.

4 comments:

Thompson Family said...

It's so cute to watch Ty sing! And Summer was getting a big kick out of him! Dusty was in the other room while I was looking at the video, and he recognized Summer's little laugh in an instant. I'm glad that they have fun together. Thanks for being my last-minute babysitter!

Sasha said...

That is so cute! I was cranking up when Ty fell & Summer was laughing!

Jacob said...

Nice. Is it bad that about died when Ty knocked himself in the face? Cuz that was freakin funny.

S said...

What a great little singer you have. That's so funny that he sings himself to sleep, my niece is almost 3 and sings her ABC's a million times when she goes to bed. It must be a toddler thing!