As you may have noticed, I haven't updated my blog in a while. I hate it when this happens! Now I have a whole list of things I want to get on here, and the list overwhelms me and I can't seem to motivate myself enough to get started. All the editing and cropping photos, trying to figure out what goes where, all the while wishing I knew how to do all of this better. So instead of leaving the computer yet again without posting, I decided to throw this video on. It is just a cute little video of Cody trying to scoot. He has been so close for a while now, but he just can't seem to figure out how to go forward. I am a little relieved that he is taking his time with this step. Once he starts moving I will be chasing TWO!
Friday, December 28, 2007
Overwhelmed!
Posted by becca at 8:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Becca, he is so cute! I think he lost a sock? LOL
What a cute little guy! He was trying so hard to get those toys. Summer was watching the video clip with me and she kept saying,"Comy, phone." She was rooting for him!
Post a Comment