I am in charge of a playgroup in my neighborhood. For one of my activities, I decided to have a water party. We were able to get a big huge blow up slide, a slip n slide, and a couple of little pools. We had a really good turnout, and it made for a fun afternoon.
Ty hasn't figured out the whole slip n slide thing. I tried to show him one day, but he still would rather run down it.
Going up.
Not so sure about this.
He did it! What a brave little guy. I want one of these slides! It was so much fun for all the kids to play on.
8 comments:
One of my friends has one of those huge slide pool things! I want one! I feel like that looks like so much fun...even for me! Ü
Looks like fun! We have some friends in the ward who have a blow up slide they bought from Costco. It is ginormous and the kids loved it. One of these days we'll get one too.
That looks so fun! You must be the coolest mom on the block for sure!
i can't believe how many new posts you have. i swear i check your blog all the time, don't know how i missed the american idol post. you looked amazing! loved the cute vacation pics too. hope we get to see you when we are in town (the 15th through the 19th, i think)
Holy post-girl!!! That's fun to see all the stuff you are doing. Your kids are beautiful...almost as good as Hestermaniacs.
How fun! I feel like I want one of those slides for myself! I love your background. Yesterday I was trying to change it and I saw that one and loved it. I couldn't figure out how to change it so I had to go to a different website, I'm retarded. LOL. it was so good to see you at Mandy's baby blessing. We hope to see you soon!
Your family is so cute and it looks like you have meen having so much fun. I'm coming out in January, I know, it's a long time away, but I'd love to play when I'm out there.
you are so with it with your blog! It looks like they all had so much fun I wanted to get one of those for Lyv she loves them too!
Post a Comment