Cody's birthday was on the same day as Uncle Dave's homecoming, so we celebrated with everyone up at the Crosby's house. Ty told me that Cody wanted a binky cake, so we made some cupcakes and stuck a binky on top of one. That seemed to satisfy both the boys. Cody dug right into his cake. I'm not sure how much he got in his mouth, be he destroyed it and made a huge mess! That is very much my little Cody's style. He is such a hoot.

We had to strip him down once he was done. A little later we opened presents. Big brother Ty was a pro after his birthday, so he helped Cody with this task.
Cody was very excited about his presents. He loves the Spot books he got from Grandma and Grandpa Thompson. We were surprised to see a present from them. They thought of everything before they left for Tonga. All the grandkids have had a gift from them that they got and wrapped before they left. Pretty impressive if you ask me!
He also loves his sand and water toy he got from Grandma and Grandpa Crosby.
3 comments:
I think that is the sweetest thing I have ever heard that the grandparents left presents behind! HOw thoughtful! I cant believe he is already 1!
I've been missing out on your blog because our internet has been iffy. Now it's working! hoorah
I love the cute little monster face!
He's getting so big! They're both so cute! That was cool that the grandparents left gifts how nice!
Post a Comment