
Here we are waiting for Shamu to start.
So cool!
The Sesame Street character were at Sea World and Ty really wanted to go see them, but just couldn't work up enough courage to do it. So this was as close as we got.
The "fish ride".
Here we are in the polar bear cave. I think Cody has the same look on his face this year that Ty had on his face last year. There are growling sounds in the cave so it is a little scary.
This is the dolphin that kept teasing us. He kept swimming right past us, just out of reach and then he would go sit at the glass like this because you can't touch them at the glass. I think he knew that and would just sit there and taunt us. Then he would swim away, but come back a few minutes later swimming just out of reach and then sit at the glass again. Ty thought it was hilarious, even though we didn't get to touch him.
We had a fun day, but by the end it was definitely time to go. The kids started falling apart. Cody had been good the whole day, but screamed the whole ride back to the hotel. He was ready for bed, and ready to go home. It was a great trip and we can't wait to go again next year!
2 comments:
Sea world looks like so much fun! I really want to go there! How cute that Ty didn't want to get too close to Cookie Monster...I love that he posed for a pic from a distance!
Dang. We HAVE to go to sea world. I'm jealous. I've only been there once and I was two. Abby would love the Elmo fish ride!!!!
Post a Comment