Today is my father-in-laws birthday and his birthday package is still sitting on my counter. So, obviously it is going to be a little late. Ty was getting a big kick out of the card we picked out for him, so I decided to give him a preview.
Happy Birthday John! We hope you had a great day!
5 comments:
Happy Birthday John!
Summer loves watching movie clips of Ty and wanted to watch it again and again and again and again:)
Miss Becca! I cant believe how big your boys are getting!! Its so crazy! And they are sooo cute!! Just adorable! Where do you go when you go to san diego? That would be funny if we were there the same time! I just love it there! Maybe next year! Oh and Im soo not skinny! What are you talking about!! That is you!
Your little boys are so adorable!l
Hey Becca, I have Tagged you. You will have to go to my blog to find out what to do. The kids are growing up too fast.
My blog is carebear368.blogspot.com in case you don't remember it.
That card is hilarious!! Ty is such a cutie. Cute post.
Post a Comment