I recently discovered a new toy.....Cody's hair! I have always wanted a child with curly hair. Ryan and I have the genes to pull it off, but up until now it looked like we were 0 for 2. Just for fun, I tried putting a little gel in Cody's hair, and I was so excited at what I discovered. A little curl! Here are the results.......

He wasn't too thrilled about having his picture taken, but he sure was cute!
I was playing with color in this picture, that is why it looks a little funky.
My non-curly haired boy is pretty cute too! Although the humidity of the beach in this picture is bringing out a little curl in his hair too!
8 comments:
Yep your boys definitely are cute! That curl is adorable! I still can't believe how big Cody is!
Those pictures of Cody are so retro!! I think I had a hair-do like that when I was his age! Ty is just too adorable!
Your kids are both good-looking! Of course, with their mom as the source of half their genes, they can't help it (sorry Ryan!)
Those kids are adorable! I like the curls, Cody looks thrilled with them too. They're both so photogenic. Amy just went to Skyjo for pictures...it was a disaster. I hope she can work some magic.
The curls make Cody's hiar look a lot longer than I thought it was. That is pretty impressive. I have pretty curly hair and I can't get Lils hair to do that.
Oh I love the curly hair! I can't get over how cute Ty and Cody are, they are adorable! I haven't seen you in a long time. Geez, hopefuly we'll see you soon!
So cute! And yay for curls! I am s surprised and happy Sally has them. I've always wanted them. Cody looks adorable with them.
Becca, this is Brittany Palmer Gray. I cannot believe how beautiful your boys are! What a darling family! you can visit us at:
www.thegraysgang.blogspot.com
Post a Comment