Wednesday, July 09, 2008

...and he's off!

Cody has been working on becoming a full time walker since the beginning of June. After a few failed attempts at walking, he discovered a bum scoot that he thought was far more efficient than both crawling and walking. He has been using that for the past month with a little crawling and a little walking in between. The last few days though, he has mostly been walking around the house. It is crazy to see my little baby walking everywhere. I am really excited about it. He isn't afraid to crawl/bum scoot anywhere, so he gets really, REALLY dirty in a day. Walking is a lot less dirty! I have a hilarious video of him and his bum scoot that I will post later, but for now, here is my walker!





4 comments:

Alesha said...

Love those first walking videos! How cute! I cant believe he is that big! Time flies!

Kelcie said...

he is too cute! good job cody!

Sasha said...

He is too cute Becca! Can't wait to see him!

Thompson Family said...

Hooray for Cody! He's is getting so big!