Wednesday, July 16, 2008

The Bum Scoot

I kind of miss this strange little scoot. He could move pretty quick. He wasn't really performing for me until Ryan turned on his favorite dancing song. The boys like to turn this song up really loud and dance.


(Please excuse Ty's outfit, we had just gotten home from church and Ty hurried and changed his pants, but nothing else.)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is cute when Cody does it - you just want to make sure your dog never does it on your carpet.

Alesha said...

He is pretty quick at that isnt he? Seeing Ryan on this video reminded me that Phil asked me if I had told you that we think Ryan looks likes Jason on the last bachelorette...did you watch?

Becky said...

I can't believe anyone would dance to that music!!! Come one over for more swimming, we love people to use the pool.

Kat said...

We loved the dancing! Jacob thought Ryan was even better than the kids. We're going to miss Cody's awesome one legged crawl. It's so cute! So his the bounce dancing.

Kat said...

Also I watched the video before I read what you wrote and when I saw Ty I said to myself "Are you kidding me? Who dresses their kid like that. That is unacceptable." But then I read it so you are forgiven.

Carebear's Thoughts said...

You have to keep an eye on Cody, he really moves fast. Both your kids are growing up fast. Keep up the good work.