Time flies! 3 years ago today I became a mom. My baby has grown too fast! This was our first photo together. He was just a minute or two old.
This is my "T' today.
(this is the most recent photo, but its not too good) He is huge! He has grown into such a sweet, smart, happy little boy. Here are a few things that I love about Ty:
If I am hurt, he always kisses me better.
He love music and loves to sing. When he is in his room for naptime, he sings at the top of his lungs until he falls asleep.
He is a motor mouth. He is always talking and asking why?
He loves to ride horses with daddy.
He loves to go on walks and hikes and loves to explore and hide and scare daddy with me.
He calls a motorcycle a "Cydermichael."
He says the sweetest prayers and always wants to say the prayer.
He is ALWAYS smiling!
He likes to "cuddle up."
He loves apples and can eat a whole one in one sitting.
He loves vanilla ice cream from "nielsen's."
He loves to read.
He is very polite and says please, thank you, your welcome, and I sure can most of the time. ;)
He says he wants to tell me a secret, and then gives me lots of kisses, and then says, "that's daddy's secret."
He loves to help me make dinner.
He loves his baby brother, but hasn't quite learned how to share.
He always holds Cody's hand when we go for a walk.
He loves his Book of Mormon stories and can recite the story of Abinadi.
He doesn't like movies, but he LOVES Blues Clues and carrying around his "handy dandy notebook."
He has an incredible memory and will tell me about things that he remembers from over a year ago.
He loves stamps and gives everybody one on each hand every day.
Those are just a few. He is and has been such a fun boy to raise. I'm just sad it is going by so fast. For his birthday he has asked for a new stamp, a walking train whistle, and bubbles. So far he has gone pretty easy on us. Happy Birthday Ty! We love you!
12 comments:
I just about cried reading this tonight. Ty is such a sweet little guy. Everything you wrote is just perfect about him. Did he tell you about the mini letters we wrote and stuffed in the doll house mailbox the other day? Too cute!
Ty is so cute! Time does fly, huh? You are a lucky mom to have 2 really sweet, cute boys. Happy Birthday Ty! It was great to see you guys yesterday; can't wait to spend time with you guys on the family trip next month!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TY GUY! We love you. That was such a sweet poast.
Happy Birthday Ty!
He is so smart I can't believe he is only 3!!
He is so cute! I cant believe he is 3. I love to hear all the cute things he is doing. It was really good to see you the other day!
You forgot one important quality - he looks just like his beautiful Mom!! Happy BD, Ty!!
Happy Birthday Ty! He is such a sweet little guy. I love the "twirps" comment!
I can't believe you are mommy to a three year old! He is so dang cute. I wish I got to see him more, or...ever. I love keeping up with your adorable family on this blog. Ty is awesome and you are an awesome mother.
Dad and I laughed ourselves silly over the Quote of the Week.
He is so smart! What a great way to start your family! He will be such a good example to your other kids. Gotta love that Ty smile.
cydermichael is too dang cute! I can't believe he's three!
Happy (very) Belated Birthday Ty! Wish we could have been there to say it in person...though if we had, we probably wouldn't have remembered to tell you we were coming to town until we had to leave...we're trying to be better...if we end up coming father's day weekend, we will let ya know at least 24 hours in advance :) Anyway, we sure love that little Ty...so glad Jack has such a cool cousin.
Post a Comment