

Happy Mother's Day to our two amazing Moms and Grandmas! I try every day to be as good a mother as the two of you. Now that I am a mother I realize even more how much you did for me and am extremely grateful. Diane, thank you for raising such a great man, I love him very much! Thank you for being such great Grandmas to my children! We love you both!
Love, Becca, Ryan, Ty and Cody
Sunday, May 11, 2008
Happy Mother's Day!
Posted by becca at 11:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Isnt it crazy how you realize now all the things your mom did for you. I wish I could make my kids understand. I would like to hope if I realized then I would have gave her a break once in a while! haha
Thanks my little darling, for the tribute. You are every mother's dream. Gotta love the glasses, eh? Thank you LASIK.
I LOVE that old picture! Your parents look amazing, and I think I see a similarity between Matt (he's on the far left, yeah?) and Steve that I've never seen. You look cute too screaming that adorable little head off.
That picture of your mom and dad trying to hold onto all the grandkids is a classic! What a nice tribute to your mom. I like her too.
Becca, look at the picture of your mom at the top of your post, and compare it to the picture of you in the sidebar. The resemblance is uncanny!! Happy late birthday to Ryan.
I love your cute posts! Can't wait to see you someday soon! Will you be around town on July 4th?
Post a Comment