I haven't been very good at playing this tag game, even though I think it is so much fun to read other people's tags. So, Emily tagged me and I decided it was time to join the fun. Here are "my needs" according to Google.
Becca needs.....
1. to find the sum of 34 108 and 46
2. to learn to move on
3. your prayers
4. a hand to hold
5. peeps, yo.
If you want to play type (your name) needs into a google search and see what your needs are. It is pretty fun!
Monday, May 26, 2008
Playin' Tag
Posted by becca at 7:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Bec if you needed our prayers why didn't you just ask earlier. I will pray that you will be able to move on, solve the math equation, and find a hand to hold. I don't know what the peeps, yo is all about but I guess i'll pray for that too.
you mean like marshmallow peeps?
Post a Comment