Friday, October 05, 2007

Our New Ride

I was very excited and very surprised to get this fancy new stoller for my anniversary present. My husband is way too nice to me. Now that I have my double-wide, I am finally able to go for walks and eventually runs with the kids again. I saw this stroller and fell in love with it, but it was way more than any stroller should cost. I had talked myself out of it, but couldn't find another one I really liked. When Ryan brought it into the house I was shocked, and I couldn't justify spending that much for a stroller. Ryan talked me into keeping it, and I guess that will be my incentive to use it A LOT! I LOVE it! It is the best stroller ever! Thank you Ryan!
Ty was pretty excited to try out the new stroller. He couldn't even wait for us to get it set up. When we finally did get it set up and I took them for a test run, he wouldn't let me stop. He kept telling me "more, more, more."

And here we are all ready to go. I couldn't figure out how to adjust the lighting on this photo. So sorry it is so dark.

1 comments:

Emily said...

That is a very cool stroller. Isn't it nice to have a husband to buy you the things that you don't want to buy for yourself? What a cute honey!