I just can't wait until Halloween to share this picture. We took a couple pictures of the boys in their costumes to send to their Grandma and Grandpa. They turned out pretty cute. I am spoiling it for John and Diane though. I am not going to post all the pictures we are sending though, that way they will still be surprised. Here is my cute little pirate, and my little pony. Ty loves that he gets to hold a sword.
Saturday, October 06, 2007
Halloween Preview
Posted by becca at 9:29 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Adorable costumes!! I love it:)
Hello miss Becca!! Im sorry for the confusion but lets face it you get confused easy!! Ha Ha. Your babies are so freakin cute in their little costumes!! And they're both getting so big! I don't know for sure if we're moving but we really want to!!
They look so CUTE!
Becca,
They look so cute! How fun. I love your new stroller too. It was so much fun to see you guys.
SO CUTE!!!
Aren't you excited to go trick or treating with those cute boys~ I'm going to miss your mom's scones. Abby is going to be a strawberry!
Post a Comment