I have learned over the years that when making cookies for the Thompson's, it is best not to cook the dough. In fact, every member of the family would be much more excited if I handed them a huge ball of dough, rather than an actual cookie. I rarely see Ryan eat a cookie after I have cooked them, but he always eats his fair share of dough. I noticed that without any encouragement, Ty started doing the same thing when he would help me make cookies. Throughout the whole process he tells me "Bite". The other night we made some cookies together, and he got his usual bite of dough at the end. Apparently it wasn't enough because when I came back into the kitchen this is what I found.
Ty had pushed the bucket of flour over to the counter so he could reach the bowl of cookie dough. He is getting too tricky. I am going to have to find better hiding places now.
Here he is enjoying his huge scoop of cookie dough. He looks just like his Dad in that picture.
Tuesday, September 11, 2007
Thompson Through and Through
Posted by becca at 1:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Becca,
You are such a dedicated blogger these days. Thank you! I love to see your pictures. Thank goodness for Marc, he just updated our blog-maybe someday I will be on the ball, but I doubt it! I think that Ty looks just like you in that last picture! He is so cute.
Frozen dough tastes good, too. You should try it. Write me!!!
Sorry, I deleted that last comment on accident. I said that the dough is the best part. I let Kira lick the beaters..while mixing. That stopped her from wanting cookie dough.
Yea, I was going to say it is a Crosby thing too because Mike is the same way. Ty is a cutie!
Post a Comment