Monday, September 03, 2007

Go Utes!

Okay, so the title doesn't really go with the outcome of the game, but we had a lot of fun on Thursday preparing for it. Ryan could hardly contain his excitement. He was checking the clock nonstop all day. Game time couldn't come fast enough. To kill some time, he took Ty to the University bookstore to get matching jerseys. He got Utah gear for all of us.
This is how I found Cody when I went in to get him up from his nap. Ryan snuck in his room to give him his new football. Ryan and Ty were singing Utah Man all afternoon. Ty is getting pretty good at singing it himself.


Now isn't that a proud papa! Is it a little ridiculous that my two year old knows the Utah Man song? This might be a case of serious brain washing.
Here we are ready to watch the game. Too bad the Utes couldn't pull off a win to make this day perfect. Oh well, maybe next time.

5 comments:

Emily said...

too cute! I miss being in ut where i can see all the games on local tv. but i'm super excited for next month when they play csu. chris and elise are coming and we're all going to the game!

Kristine said...

it cracks me up to see how die-hard you guys are!! Cute pictures, though! ;)

Elise said...

YAY-- We love that there are other Ute fans out there! It seems like way too many of our friends are BYU people. I love that Ryan was watching the clock-- he sounds just like Chris!

michael said...

Ok, I am glad Utah won last week, but why did it have to be against UCLA???

becca said...

Serioulsy Mike, where was UCLA on Saturday? I had predicted a 42-3 game, I just didn't know I was predicting a Utah win!