We went to Kiddie Kandids this morning to get some pictures of the boys. We wanted a few of them separate, and then some of them together. Unfortunately, Cody has become very scared of his brother lately, and cried every time we tried to sit them together. So we will have to try again another day. We got a few pretty cute pictures. I am really excited for a photo session we are going to in January with a photographer named Skye Johansen. I saw her website on my friend Whitney's blog, and I love her work. Check her website out at skyejohansen.com. Here are a couple pictures from today.


Sorry, that is as big as I can get them. Of course we had to get some pictures in Utah gear now that football season has started. I have lots of pictures of us getting ready to watch the game on Thursday, but that is for another day.
Saturday, September 01, 2007
Kiddie Kandids
Posted by becca at 10:14 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
The boys are so cute!! I love Cody's smile. He is getting so big!
Those pics are adorable!!!
Post a Comment