Ryan turned to me in the car the other day and said "Oh my gosh, training camp starts in 3 weeks!" I was startled by his sudden outburst, and I thought something exciting was coming. While I do enjoy a good football game, the training and practice schedule of the Utah Utes doesn't excite me much. Ryan, on the other hand, finds much joy in sitting in his office thinking about the Utah football team out practicing for the upcoming season. So for my dear sweet husband, who may have crossed the line between fan and fanatic, this video is for you. I also want to make a very public "Thank you" to Aaron Stobbe, who gave Ty this rather annoying toy, and made a special effort to teach him how to push the button repeatedly.
Friday, July 20, 2007
Utah Man Ty
Posted by becca at 12:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
WOW! You have totally trained this little boy! I bet Ryan just LOVES every minute of it!
Ryan ought to be very proud--of YOU--not just Ty--for getting Ty to do this. I was waiting for the piercing scream at the end but he didn't do it on camera. Ah well, it's cute!
Post a Comment