He's here!!! I can't believe it! Cody was born on Friday June 8. He weighed in at 6 lbs 14 oz and he is 21 and 1/4th inches long. He had quite a rough day. The doctor broke my water at 4:50 pm, and by 6:30 he was ready to come. Unfortunately my doctor wasn't. She was delivering a baby in the room next to me and after that she delivered another baby and then another baby, (at a different hospital), and then it was my turn. Cody had to wait 2 and a half hours!!!! His head was proof of that! Once the doctor showed up it only took a couple minutes and he was here. Here are a few pictures of the cute little guy.
Here is his first photo. His poor face was so swollen. We thought it was cute how he put his hands on his face.
Ty loves his little brother. At first he was a little scared of him, but after Cody got his bath and looked a little better, Ty couldn't get enough of him.
Ryan and our little burrito bundle.
These are two of the cutest pictures I think I have ever seen. Way to go Ryan for being a great photographer. Here is more proof of how much Ty loves his baby brother.
Cute little Cody.
Tuesday, June 12, 2007
Cody Ryan Thompson
Posted by becca at 12:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Awesome! Congratulations on another little cowboy! I love the pictures of the two bros together, how cute! I cant wait to talk to you. What an awesome birthday! Here is a poem for Cody:
June 8th was the date
6-15 was his weight
4:50 the time he came
Cody Ryan is his name!
Becca i'm so happy for you & your family!!! He is too cute!!!
Congratulations!!! What a little cutie! Ty and Cody look very sweet together.
Congrats Becca. I wish we could be there to see him in person. 21 1/4" seems pretty long, when I first saw that I thought he might be as tall as Ty until I saw the two of them together. j/k
Mike
Emily told me the news so I had to see your new baby for myself. I don't think I have ever seen a cuter picture of a pair of siblings! They are adorable. Ty and Cody are very cute kids. Yes, Ryan is a fantastic photographer! Congratulations, Becca!
Heidi (Emily's sister)
Hi Becca, Ryan, Ty and Cody,
How we love you all. We're so glad your little family is still close by. How we enjoy being Grandparents! Just wish all the others were at least in state. Dream, dream, dream. . .
Love Grandma Crosby
How nice of you to have Cody on Emily's birthday. They will have to celebrate together every year!! Your boys are adorable!! It was good to see you Sunday. Have fun with those two wranglers!
Becca- Your kids are darling! I saw your comment on Kat's blog so I peaked at yours! I can't believe you have two little boys. Ty looks just like his mom, so dang cute! I just set up my blog today so I need to get moving so we can all keep in touch! By they way this is Whitney from Ecuador!
Post a Comment