Thursday, July 26, 2007

Soul2Soul Concert

About 3 months before Cody was born, I bought tickets for the Tim Mcgraw/Faith Hill concert. These tickets are not cheap, so I told everyone there was no way I would miss this concert. The concert was June 11th, and my due date was June 15th. Everyone would joke about me going into labor at the concert, or having the baby the day of so I couldn't go. I was determined this would not happen. Pretty silly, huh? When my doctor gave me the choice of being induced on the 8th, I couldn't turn her down. I was too excited to have the pregnancy over with and have cute little Cody here. I thought if I had the baby on the 8th, then I would be home from the hospital on the 10th, which would allow me to go to the concert on the 11th. Ryan had a work dinner that night he couldn't miss, so I took my cute little sister Kathryn with me. My sweet mom was kind enough to watch Lily (who was 4 weeks old), and Cody while Kathryn and I had a fun night out. My in-laws watched Ty. My Dad also got in on the fun because he dropped us off and picked us up so we wouldn't have to walk very far. Everyone was so kind to help, and we had so much fun! Cody slept the whole time, except for the last 15 minutes he screamed because he needed to eat. I hurried home, fed him, and all was well. It was fun to spend some time with Kathryn before she left me to move to Ohio. I miss her!



We had pretty good seats, so I was able to get some fun pictures of both Tim and Faith.


>



This is my favorite song that they sing together. It is called "Like We Never Loved At All". Don't actually watch the movie, it will make you sick. I was sitting right by a security guy and he wouldn't let us video anything, so I had to hide it when he was looking. Just listen to the song.

0 comments: