The boys and I went to Cafe Rio for dinner tonight since Ryan wasn't going to be home until late and we had to get a gift card there. While we were eating, a waiter brought around samples of their desserts. Ty, Cody and I each got to try one and they were good. Ty had the Tres Leches. He loved it! I have never seen him so excited about a dessert. So, he talked me into getting him one. Well, we tried to get one, but the line was too long and they wouldn't let us cheat and not wait in line. So I told Ty we would have to get one on another day. He was not happy. He started his whining and demanding, "I want a dessert TODAY!" It was not pleasant.
As we were walking to the car he was still going on about his dessert. I had had enough so I told him I didn't want to hear any more about it. I said if he whined about dessert again he wouldn't get to choose a movie from Blockbuster which is where we were going next. He stopped.
After we got all buckled in Ty asked me if I wanted him to sing me the dessert song. I said sure. So he started "singing" his dessert song.
I want a dessert today, but mom won't let me have one
I don't want to wait until another day
I want a dessert today
It sounded an awful lot like his whining a few minutes earlier, but he claimed it was singing. He then asked me, "Can I still pick out a movie if I sing the dessert song?"
He got me. Little stinker. I guess he just really needed to get that out one more time.
8 comments:
What a great story and chuckle for the morning!!
I'm laughing so hard! Between this and dad mixing up Mike and Marc's family gifts, it's a great way to start the day! You've got quite a boy there--too smart for his own good. How we love him!
This reminds me of my dad. When he got mad his favorite song was, "going to bed without any dinner, hi ho, the dairy oh, without any dinner."
Dad
What a little smartie pants!
Oh Ty what would we do without you?
Classic. How funny, he is a little thinker. He did not want to let it go!
Watch out - That's one of the signs of a future attorney. Stubborn, dogged, and never EVER wrong!
شركة تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
فني تركيب ستائر بالرياض
فني تركيب ستائر شمال الرياض
فنى تركيب
وايت شفط الصرف الصحى
شركة تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
فنى
محل تصليح شاشات التلفزيون
شركة تركيب ستائر بالرياض
شركة تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
Post a Comment